Monday, October 21, 2013

Goat Milk Soap

Fall is in the air!  I love the crisp, cool mornings here in the Ozarks.  I'm Trisa Johnson also known as "Farmer Johnson's Wife".  I milk Alpine and Nubian goats and turn the rich, creamy milk into soap and lotion.  I do all the processing from milking to marketing.  I live in Myrtle, Mo where my husband (Farmer Johnson), Phil and I have a small farm.  We have beef cattle, boer goats, and dairy goats.  We also own and operate Myrtle Fertilizer, Feed and Seed.  



Goat's milk is a natural moisturizer that is high in proteins, minerals and vitamins that are easily absorbed into the skin.  I do not dilute the milk with water to make my soap.  Each bar is packed with just over 2 ounces of milk!  It is all done by hand and in small batches.  All in all, it's a lot of work but very much worth it.  


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Soap
    Natural handmade soap for sale. Buy homemade goat milk soap for smooth, soft, silky skin that feels youthful and rejuvenated. Best goats milk soap online
    https://gorgeoussoap263.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/drastic-revolution-in-skincare-products-with-goat-milk-soap/

    ReplyDelete